Group Pilates Mat Classes consist of Classical and Contemporary exercises that strengthen and stretch the body, improve balance & posture, and increase coordination. Props including the magic circle, foam rollers, weights and bands are incorporated for an additional challenge. Modifications are provided for individuals of all fitness levels. You will leave feeling longer, leaner, and energized!
Classes are 1 hour: Mondays at 6:30pm
Pricing per person:
Drop In: $20 6 Week Bundle: $110
Studio Policies & Guidelines
Payment Registration Policy
- All payments are due prior to the beginning of class.
- Payments must be made in full by Cash or Check.
- Prices and policies are subjected to change without notice.
Weather & Instructor Availability Policy
- Classes cancelled due to weather will be rescheduled at no charge.
- The studio reserves the right to reschedule or change class schedule.
Bundle Expiration & No Refund Policy
- Bundles expire 3 months from purchase date.
- All classes are non-refundable under any circumstances.
Pilates Attire & Gear
- Wear comfortable, athletic clothing that is flexible and easy to move in. Either bare feet or socks are acceptable.
- You may bring your own mat, however, there are extras at the studio should you forget or not have one.