Studio Policies & Guidelines
Payment Registration Policy
- All payments are due prior to the beginning of class.
- Payments must be made in full by Cash or Check.
- Prices and policies are subjected to change without notice.
Weather & Instructor Availability Policy
- In the case of inclement weather, those with scheduled sessions will be contacted immediately. Sessions cancelled due to weather will be rescheduled at no charge.
- The studio reserves the right to reschedule or change class schedule due to emergencies or illness.
- Please allow at least 24 hours notice for cancellations
Bundle Expiration & No Refund Policy
- Bundles expire 3 months from purchase date
- All classes are non-refundable under any circumstances
- Wear comfortable, athletic clothing that is flexible and easy to move in. Either bare feet or socks are acceptable.
Pilates Mats and Props
- You will want to purchase your own Pilates mat for personal hygiene and outside practice. Pilates props such as foam rollers and magic circles will be used on occasion during classes.